Head Start Pre-KNicholas Community Action Partnership
Nicholas County Head Start
- Family well-being and positive parent-child Relationships
- Families as learners and lifelong educators
- Family Engagement
- Family connections to peers and community
- Families as advocates and leaders
- What will my child learn?
All Pre-K children in Nicholas County use the same Creative curriculum. Your child will learn skills appropriate for his/her age and that are specific to his/her needs. These include language and literacy, social, cognitive, emotional, health and nutrition.
- What criteria do you use to determine eligibility?
We look at all applications to determine which applicants need the program most. Eligibility requirements involve family income level, special needs, location, age and other family circumstances. Regardless of these aforementioned criteria, all applications are considered.
- Do you accept children with special needs?
Children with special needs are our first priority.